Quick Facts about USA
- The Capital City is Washington D.C.
- The leader of the USA is the President who is elected every four years.
- The USA has 50 states plus various territories. Recently Puerto Rico voted to become a state too.
- The population is around 315 million, making it the 3rd biggest country by population.
- The area is 9.5 million square kilometers which makes it the 4th biggest country in the world in terms of area.
- The income per capita is 49,601 USD making it the 15th richest country on per capita income basis in the world.
- English and Spanish are spoken in USA.
- The dialing code to call the USA internationally is 1.
- 52% of Americans are Protestant Christians of various denominations, 24% are Catholics. The US has the largest military in the world by money spent on it, dwarfing the spending of the next countries combined.
- The US economy is diverse, from car manufacturing to internet technology, agriculture, and almost everything in between.
- Many Americans will give a second nationality when asked despite only ever living in America as the country is made up mostly of those who immigrated within the last 200 years. Perhaps the best known group is the Irish Americans who celebrate St Patrick's Day every year in style.
- The USA is bordered to the North by Canada and to the South by Mexico. It has a free trade agreement with these countries called NAFTA.
USA Education System
ESL + Undergraduate / Graduate
Student who wishes to study English in the USA may opt to study English as Second Language (ESL) Course along with their undergraduate or graduate studies.
General Student Visa Requirements
- Confirmation of an appointment for visa interview
- Visa Fee - 160 USD
- SEVIS Fee Receipt - 200 USD
- All Academic documents
- Proof of Income
- Proof of Finances
- Banks Savings
- Fixed Deposits
- PF / PPF / GPF
- NSC / KVP / IVP
- Shares / Stocks / Bonds
- Post / MIS
- Other proof of liquid asset
- University short listing - Help to find the most suitable universities or college that best fits in your profile or preferences
- Statement of purpose (SoP) editing
- Guidance on recommendation and /or reference letters
- Assistance with funding: Scholarship / Education Loan
- Online and off-line application for admission and follow up
- Facilitating visa application and SEVIS fee payment
- Help with online visa interview scheduling
- Visa interview preparation
- Guidance with visa documentation
- Pre-departure briefing including travel products @ discounted price
- Post landing services such as air port pick up and accommodation
Why CAREERLINE for USA?
- More than 15 years of counselling and recruiting students to top institutions across the globe
- Unbiased College and course selection from more than 1500+ Universities and Colleges
- Application Fee Wavier Program
- Counselling by USA Returned counsellors
- In-house IELTS / TOEFL, GRE and SAT Coaching
- Support in USA: Airport pickup, accommodation etc.
- Hundreds of success stories!
Study in USA- Process Flow
- Step 1 - Register for the services and short list at least 5 universities that fits into your profile
- Step 2 - Applying online and offline - Submit online application and send admission materials before deadline. Keep a tab on the progress including any additional requirements by universities
- Step 3 - Receive your I-20 on time
- Step 4 - Pay your SEVIS Fee Online
- Step 5 - Fill up your Visa Application Form (DS160) and pay the visa fee
- Step 6 - Schedule an appointment for Visa Interview
- Step 7 - Attend a pre-departure session
- Step 8 - Bon Voyage!