1. Careerline Education Foundation values your privacy. http://www.careeerline.org, its affiliates and advertisers are firmly committed to protecting your privacy. This statement of policy discloses our continued support for and commitment to the responsible management of consumer information. The information, including sensitive information about your country of origin and first language, that you provide to us will only be provided to the following people or organizations for the purposes specified.
- To the academic institutions you have nominated, to enable your application to be considered by those academic institutions for admission.
- To the academic, or other organizations or individual research workers for statistical or research purposes, but only in an anonymous form, so that you cannot be individually identified.
- To any of the academic institutions, to enable that institution to initiate your student record.
- To any organization, institution, employer or authority you have listed, to enable us or any of the academic institutions to verify details of the qualifications, employment or other experiences that you have described to us.
2. In meeting any of the purposes described above, you acknowledge that we may need to send your information to other countries around the world.
3. If you don't supply all of the details we ask from you, we may not be able to process your applications.
4. You agree that we can ask any academic institution (and if requested, that you will instruct that institution) to which you are accepted), to send us information about when you commence an initial and any subsequent course of study with that institution.
5. If you would like to verify any of the information we hold about you, or if you have any general privacy concerns, please send an e-mail to info@CAREERLINEglobal.in
6. If, at any point of time, after we have sent your application forms and documents to the academic institutions you have nominated, you wish to verify about the information those institutions hold about you, you will need to contact the relevant institutions directly.
We cannot promise:
- That any data entered by us on your behalf, will be error-free or free from delays
- That the web-site used to submit your applications and process will operate error-free, or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
- That CAREERLINE will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from the supply of our services to you or the products used to supply those services regardless of any notice we have given about the possibility of such damage