Terms & Conditions
Certificate of Compliance
Careerline Education Foundation hereafter will be referred as CAREERLINE and its offices offer to render our services to you on the terms and conditions mentioned in this document and in the Registration pages of our paper-based Registration Form. We also need your consent to do certain things on your behalf, and to pass on the information you give us to certain people or organizations for the reasons explained below. Please read the following carefully. Filling up the Registration Form (online or paper) denotes your voluntary and total acceptance of the terms and conditions mentioned in the respective documents. If you have any questions about the contents of this document, please do not accept but send an e-mail to email@example.com or seek independent advice.
What we ask you to do?
Under no circumstances will CAREERLINE be liable for damages of any kind, including (but not limited to) compensatory damages, lost profits, lost data, or any form of special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages of any kind, whether based on breach of contract or warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if CAREERLINE is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
This website may provide links to other websites. These external information sources are outside of CAREERLINE’s control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability, completeness and correctness of information found at these linked websites. CAREERLINE does not necessarily endorse any company or organization linked to this website.
Although all reasonable efforts are made, there is no warranty that the CAREERLINE website will be free of infection by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties.
We have no control over the decision of an Academic Institution to accept or reject your application, and we are not liable for any decision (either normal or delayed) an Academic Institution makes about your Application.We are not responsible for the failure of any institution to consider your application promptly, properly or at all.
We cannot promise
1. You agree that:
- All information you supply will be complete, accurate and truthful
- Any essay questions or other written statements you need to do as part of any application process will be completed by you alone
- You will directly notify both CAREERLINE (and its education agents/franchisees) and the academic institution you are applying to immediately, should any information you give us cease to be complete, accurate and truthful
- You will only use our system for the purpose of assisting with your application process to secure admissions to the Universities to study. This includes not doing anything to interfere with the functioning of our system or anyone else's applications within the system; and
- We retain ownership of the software behind our system and that you will not take any steps to reverse engineer, decompile, translate, disassemble or discover the source code of all or part of our software
2. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness, accuracy, truthfulness and prompt submission of all information and documents (personal, academic and financial) that you give to us, well within the time specified to you and as required by us.
3. If you are offered and accept a place on a course, you undertake to obey the Rules, Regulations, Statutes and Ordinances of the academic institution, and to ensure payment of all fees and other liabilities for the course you apply to. You understand that you are solely responsible for paying any applicable fees or other liabilities involved in applying to or undertaking the courses you choose and, in particular, that we cannot be responsible for any changes to course or fee details.
4. You accept that all the amounts that are payable by you towards application fee, service charges, courier and other incidental expenditure as agreed upon mutually will be paid by you in full at the time of registration with us. Failure to do so will result in suspension of services and cancellation of registration, without any further notice/intimation from our side.
5. You accept that should there be any dispute, any arbitration or legal action will be within the jurisdiction of the city within which our corporate office/branch/franchise is located in which you have registered for our services.
We cannot promise:
- That any data entered by us on your behalf, will be error-free or free from delays
- That the web-site used to submit your applications and process will operate error-free, or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms.
- That CAREERLINE will not be liable for any damages whatsoever, resulting from the supply of our services to you or the products used to supply those services regardless of any notice we have given about the possibility of such damage