Smallest continent of the world
Sixth largest country in terms of land area. A country with a population of 23 million
6 states and 2 territories
Other major cities
Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Hobart, Darwin
There are 200 other languages spoken
Summer in Australia is from December to February and Autumn is from March to May. Winter is from June to August and Spring is from September till November.
Low unemployment and high wage rates
Nationals from over 140 countries reside in Australia, predominantly European descent- truly multicultural
Immigration is an important feature of Australian society. Since 1945, over six million people from 200 countries have come to Australia as new settlers.
Major Sector in Economy
The Australian economy is dominated by its service sector, representing 68% of Australian GDP.
Major Australia Universities
There are 43 universities in Australia
40 Australian Universities
02 International universities
01 Private specialty university
Why study in Australia?
- A diverse and welcoming country- Out of 23 million Australians, nearly 47% are born outside the country or have one parent born overseas.
- Economically stable- Australia has experienced more than 20 years of continued economic growth
- Australia has been ranked as fourth happiest country in the world, behind only Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
- Third most popular international student destination in the world
- 8 out of top 100 universities are Australian
- Out of the 30 best student cities, 5 cities are in Australia
- 8th in the world in terms of University ranking, ahead of the UK, Germany, Japan and Netherlands
- Over $200 million annual Government investment on International scholarships
- Australian discoveries and innovations includes – penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders
Only Eligible Education Providers and Education Business Partners can recruit students under SSVF. The list includes 42 National universities and associated Non-University Higher Education Providers
Mining, Industrial and Transportation Equipment, Food Processing, Health care & Medical, Chemicals, Design & Architecture, Energy & Oil, Logistics, Building Trades, Media & Advertisements, Information & Communication Technology, Tourism and Steel form major industries in Australia
Post study opportunities
Student successfully completing at least two academic years in Australia towards, gaining a qualification /award is eligible for Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485). This visa has two streams:
- Graduate work (18 months) for diploma, degree or trade qualification meeting Australia study requirements and nominating a qualification on OSL
- Post-study work (up to 4 years- in certain regional areas) for those completing an Australian higher education qualification (Bachelors or masters) irrespective of the field of study
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) – Defined
The genuine temporary entrant requirement (GTE) is an integrity measure to ensure that the Student visa Programme is used as intended and not used by international students as a way of acquiring permanent residency in Australia.
Following factors considered by Universities & Govt. to assess GTE significance;
- The applicant’s circumstances in India-academic & employment
- The applicant’s potential circumstances in Australia-
course of study & university
- Language ability
- Immigrant history
- Financial capacity
- More than 21 years of counselling and recruitment of students to top institutions across the globe
- Unbiased university and course selection from more than 40+ Australian Universities
- Education Loan assistance
- Expert Visa Counselling & Interview preparation
Thanks to Careerline Drive-in team for supporting me to get admission in world's top ranked University in Australia, that too in my dream course. Honestly, I tried many other big consultants earlier but all of them failed to get me the desired admission. When I came to Careerline, their approach was totally different, they took very personal interest and relentlessly worked on the process for me to get my admission. Careerline also provided me wonderful coaching for IELTS and with their great support I could get 7.5 bands. Special mention to Karsh Panchal whose passion, zeal and dedication converted this impossible task to possible task. He is truly an asset to this company. I would also want to thank Alaknanda Ma'am and Sheetal Ma'am for their support. I strongly recommend Careerline for all the aspiring students as they are truly an amazing team.
Excellent work. I have rome many places but found this one perfect ,100% genuine guidence ,100% dedicated work. Also the staff is very friendly and helping nature . Moreover, today, I got an visa for UNISA, Adelaide ( Australia) thank you so much team Careerline.
Just got my Australian visa for Monash University. Mr. Karsh Panchal and his team are very helpful and of a very kind Nature. Careerline is really worth it as they provide the best guidence that anyone can have. It was a wonderful experience and the process from application to visa was very smooth. I thank especially Mr. Karsh for all the help that he has provided.
Careerline is the best platform for overseas consultancy. I had applied for Australia at The University of Adelaide for the course Master of Construction Management. I would first like to thanks Karsh sir for guiding me from the beginning till the time of Visa approval. He is very supportive and always answered me with patience even after his office hours. I would also like to thank Manish sir and Sheetal Madam as well for their Keen support. Thank you Careerline Foundation for making my dreams come true.
Gaining admission in medicine in Australia is quite competitive as only 3 or 4 candidates successfully enrol in medicine from the entire country. Despite all difficulties, Careerline Education Foundation guided and helped me at every step in getting an admission at University of Tasmania in medicine field. Many staff members have put their immense efforts for my case in all dimensions. Furthermore after receiving confirmation of enrolment from the university, it took only 3 days for my visa getting granted. I am very grateful to Bhavin sir, Karsh sir and Maulin sir, for helping me understand the entire process. Sheetal Ma'am prepared me for the interview at the university. For my IELTS preparation many faculty members such as Alakananda Ma'am, Saloni Ma'am, and Barkha Ma'am coached me for getting 8 bands. Even Shikha Ma'am helped me for my SAT preparation. There still are many hands behind my success. I am deeply thankful to Careerline Education Foundation.
I received excellent response from the whole team. I've completed my IELTS preparation from Careerline only and then applied for Master's degree course at University of Adelaide, Australia. Despite of the prolonged COVID-19 conditions; The whole team worked really hard and has provided great response to each every matter. I even received my visa within one day. I would like to thank the whole team of Careerline education foundation for their immense hard work.