ESTIMATED ANNUAL COST OF EDUCATION
- Tuition Fee: 18,000 to 32,000 NZD = 8,31,000 to 14,78,000 INR
- Cost of Living: 15,000 NZD = 6,93,000 INR
- INR @ 1 NZD = 46.21 INR (as of August-2017)
- Business – Marketing Management, Accounting Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt,
- Engineering- Mechanical/ Power/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil / Construction/ Quantity Surveying/ IT- Software, Networking, ICT
- Health & Science: – Health care, Health and Rehabilitation, Agriculture Science, Applied Science, Biomedical, Biotechnology Food and Nutrition Science, Diary, Forestry, Nursing and Midwifery, Geology
- Other:- Education, Early childhood, Teaching, Visual Arts and Design and Etc.
STUDENT VISA - REQUIRED FUNDS
- Tuition fees paid after Visa Approval
- A minimum one year total cost has to be shown for student visa, saved for a period of 6 months.
- In absence of the savings, applicants can apply under FTS (Funds Transfer Scheme)
- Under FTS, student has to pay one year total tuition fee at the chosen educational institution and transfer an amount of 15,000 NZD after Approval in Principal (AIP) of the Student Visa.
- For courses of duration of more than one year, payment plan for the subsequent years have to be shown.
- Education Loan
- Bank Balance
- Fixed Deposits
- PPF / PF / EPF/ GPF with withdrawal Amount
- Parents and Parents in Law
- Both Grand Parents