- The SAT Test is taken in two types: SAT Reasoning Test and SAT Subjects Test.
- SAT Reasoning test is taken to assess a student’s reading, writing and mathematical ability, and SAT Subjects Test assesses a candidate’s expertise in specific subjects.
- There is no negative marking in SAT.
- The total duration of the test is 3 hours and candidates will be given another 50 minutes for the Essay, which is optional.
Why SAT Test Preparation At CAREERLINE?
- Proven records of last 17 years
- Trained & Experienced faculty members
- Structured course
- Exhaustive study materials
- Well equipped library with extensive reading materials
- Multi- layered coaching system (MLCS) including “Special Mock Tests”
- Cyclic course – can join any week!
- Expert counselling on studying abroad
Highlights of SAT
- SAT exam dates available in the months of January, May, June, October, November and December.
- SAT scores are valid for five years.
- The best time to take the SAT is in class 11, or at the beginning of class 12, with at least six to eight months before the board exams commence.
- SAT score : The scores are usually mailed out 4-6 weeks after you take the test.
How many times can I take the SAT?
If the colleges you are planning to apply to only require you to send your highest test scores, you can take the SAT and SAT Subject Tests as many times as you want.But we recommend you take the SAT a maximum of three times.